Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Roll Away the Puffiness


My latest favorite in skin care is the Anti-puff eye roller from GARNIER Nutritioniste. When I first saw the commercial on TV, I was instantly attracted to the product design. It is shaped like a pen with a metallic rolling ball on top as applicator. Since I'm the kind of person who's always willing to try out new things, I went to Target and bought it the very next day, and have been loving it since. The fact is, this eye roller not only looks "cool", but actually rolls on refreshingly cool thanks to the metallic ball applicator. I keep mine in the refrigerator and use it to massage the under eye area every morning. The light serum contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to hydrate, and caffeine to decongest puffiness and diminish dark circle. The gentle massaging ball rolls on so icy cool that l feel instantly awaked and refreshed. It's also perfect for on the go. I can just throw it in my purse, and give my eyes a mini massage whenever they feel tired or puffy, or just need a little stimulation. It's truly a "little green magic wand"!

No comments: