Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Typography Scarf from Little Factory


one of my designs with type treatment

Little Factory type scarf


If you had seen my designs, you'd know how much I'm into typography. I'm always searching for the most creative and expressive way to incorporate types into design. So when I saw these type scarves from Little Factory with uppercase and lowercase letters, I was very impressed. What a fun and stylish way to express your love of typography! I would love to have one of these for as my Christmas gift.

These laser-cut scarves are made of microfiber suede, and each measures 160cm x 10cm. You have 3 different versions to choose from: uppercase, lowercase, and numbers. I thought it might be more fun to have the letters personalized with names, words, and sentences.

No comments: