Saturday, November 8, 2008

Watermelon Car



My husband and I have been shopping for a new car lately. He got online to search for family friendly cars; I got online, and guess what I found? This incredibly fun watermelon car! :-) Whoever created this must be a huge watermelon fan. The green paint-work looks quite realistic. The red interior shows it is actually a seedless type melon.:-)
One of the most interesting cars I've seen. I don't know about my husband, but I'm pretty sure that my 3-year-old daughter will love to take a ride in this watermelon car. I say this is the kind of things that make life fun and beautiful.
我老公和我最近要买一辆新车.他在网上找适合家庭用的车,我也上网,猜我找到了什么?这个不可思议的西瓜车!创造这辆车的人绝对就是一个超级西瓜迷.绿色的油漆非常逼真,而红色的内饰显示出这绝对就是一只无籽西瓜!
这真是我见过的最有意思的汽车.我不确定我老公会怎么想,但是我肯定我三岁的女儿肯定会喜欢坐这辆西瓜车.正因为有了这些事物,我们的生活才会显得有趣生动.

No comments: